Saturday 31 March 2012

What goes up must come down

It's so true.

I should have known that having a few moments of feeling okay and at one with the world would mean, inevitably, that I was about to trip and fall back down again. Annoyingly I should have reacted to my brothers phone call so badly, he was saying the right things though was telling me about things that I did know and being reminded of them wasn't totally helpful.

But the really bad thing was when he was trying to suggest, read: persuade, me to call my mother and say I'm okay. This is a good idea, but there is a time and a place for everything and having just suddenly fallen in a hole I think it's fair to say that now is not the time. Especially as the last time I spoke I ended up in floods of tears and could barely speak to a soul for some hours.

I wonder when the pain eases.

Switches back to cheery mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment